View Profile SirHumpalot

All 48 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

i never found this series to be funny,

but damn it, your flashes are very well made.
Although I never found it funny, a lot of people seem to think it's hilarious. I guess it's just not for everyone :p

Very good

Probably the only Egoraptor parody I've ever truly found funny, good job.

Great!

It was good the whole way through but near the end when Rage Against the Machine cued in, The movie was instant win

9/10

Well,

She did have it coming,
This isn't nothing too new or interesting, the song wasn't good. The animation and creepy cut-her-in-half-proceed-to-dump-on-he r-and-eat-it-up will always seem to be more of David Firth's thing, but other than that it's pretty good. Sure as hell entertained me.

Ah come on, you can do better than that

Nice attempt, Great use of Aquabats in there, Ill give you that. Not such a great use of flash. The theme's good, so's the music, but there was too many silent moments, and the jokes were just immature and dumb.

I guess all I can say is, Try again?

Funny-ish.

The funniest thing about this was the subtitles.

Oh my god..

I'm at a shortage of words here...this trailer was incredible...I have never seen anyone draw Sonic characters as close to perspective as you have, If I didn't see this on Newgrounds, I'd think it was drawn up by a Sonic Team artist himself, this is absolutely amazing and I am definetly looking forward to Summer now, I'll be sure to check out your full feature, and this is going straight on my favorites list.

Outstanding Job.

Amazingly Immature...

Very Immature, horrible story.

But you have a pretty good sprite animation style.

So at ou deserve more than a 0.

Haha, about time this got submitted.

Dude, I remember when you showed me this way back when.

As soon as I saw that first scene I was like "Holy Shit" lol.

Great Work Man!

Pretty Simple...

It's pretty Simple but it kept me watching long enough...at least the file size wasn't big and I loved the cursor lol.

Good Work.

AKA-Irelavance responds:

im getting more coments on the cursor than the film lol, :D, thanks for the review

Rafael Forsetto @SirHumpalot