Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

i never found this series to be funny,

but damn it, your flashes are very well made.
Although I never found it funny, a lot of people seem to think it's hilarious. I guess it's just not for everyone :p

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Very good

Probably the only Egoraptor parody I've ever truly found funny, good job.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

Great!

It was good the whole way through but near the end when Rage Against the Machine cued in, The movie was instant win

9/10

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

Well,

She did have it coming,
This isn't nothing too new or interesting, the song wasn't good. The animation and creepy cut-her-in-half-proceed-to-dump-on-he r-and-eat-it-up will always seem to be more of David Firth's thing, but other than that it's pretty good. Sure as hell entertained me.

AverageMan Collab AverageMan Collab

That was great,

I loved the animation styles, and the whole concept.

But what really won it for me, was the Reel Big Fish<3

Sea Ghost Sea Ghost

That was great

I really enjoyed it all, The music was great, The Animation Style was amazing, I loved it!

I definitely can't wait to see more upcoming flashes from you.

Great job.

Resident Evil 4? Resident Evil 4?

Ah come on, you can do better than that

Nice attempt, Great use of Aquabats in there, Ill give you that. Not such a great use of flash. The theme's good, so's the music, but there was too many silent moments, and the jokes were just immature and dumb.

I guess all I can say is, Try again?

Billys Big Day Billys Big Day

Funny-ish.

The funniest thing about this was the subtitles.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Oh my god..

I'm at a shortage of words here...this trailer was incredible...I have never seen anyone draw Sonic characters as close to perspective as you have, If I didn't see this on Newgrounds, I'd think it was drawn up by a Sonic Team artist himself, this is absolutely amazing and I am definetly looking forward to Summer now, I'll be sure to check out your full feature, and this is going straight on my favorites list.

Outstanding Job.

Castlevania SoTN Alt Bat Castlevania SoTN Alt Bat

Amazingly Immature...

Very Immature, horrible story.

But you have a pretty good sprite animation style.

So at ou deserve more than a 0.